Thursday 3 January 2013

What i have been up too ! :)



Hi , My name is Erin

I am a 10 month old sprocker . I am going to write here my progress on my agility and fun stuff i have got up too :)

This is the photo that won me a competition with Arden Grange :)

Some things that i have been up to the last couple of months :)

I started my agility training back in October , I love it and think its great fun . My mummy thinks i am really fast !! I have 2 other dogs in my class a border collie and beardie , sometimes we like to run around and around and not listen to our mummy and daddies ! but they dont get cross with us as they say we are only puppies . I wonder if they will be saying that when we are big dogs ;)

In October i also won a competition with Arden Grange , people had to like my picture on their page and i got the most votes by a long shot , Mummy says this is because i am princess ;) I won some dog food which kept me going for a while. Mummy was very proud of me .

Christmas 2012 was my first ever Christmas it was soo exciting , i was very spoilt i had my very own Christmas tree and stocking and had loads of new presents which included a new bed , toys , a huge teddy bear just for me and some treats yumm .

January 2013 -Well the year has only just started and i have been extremely spolit already between Christmas and today 3.1.12 my mummy has brought me some lovely new coats i think its about 5 new ones , a scarf and there is 3 more coming in the post ! I dont need them all but mummy says i deserve them all as i am so special and i will probably need them when we go camping as i feel the cold .

I dont go back to agility till next month :( i cant wait ! I have been practicing the channel weaves in the garden but its soo muddy out there !

I hope you keep coming back to read my blog :)

Love and Licks

Erin xx



1 comment:

  1. Oh my sister Erin has a blog now! It is lovely. I am going to add your blog to my favourite blogs on mine.

    ReplyDelete